Thursday 31 January 2013

Confidence is beautiful



As February 'the month of love ' is just a day away, I wanted to declare it the 'self love month' here at Agape Style.

Being someone who struggled with confidence for many years, one of my

deepest passions is helping other ladies build their confidence as I still embark on the journey of building mine.



Becoming confident in yourself is definitely a journey and it happens over a process of time. Where I am now is so far from where I was last year even last week, but I have to remind myself daily that I am beautiful despite what anyone else thinks or says. I am so because my maker says I am.

During the self love month there will be posts on the different areas that make up image ; skin, physique, dress sense, hair etc. and I would really hope that your life would be touched in one way or another.

Next time you seek someone else's approval to make you feel beautiful ask yourself "how does that really make me feel beautiful?" Because to me it doesn't . Compliments come and go but what happens on your down days ? Will you put yourself out there just for someone to affirm you ?Honestly you have to believe you are special, beautiful and  amazing before anyone else TRULY does, because that is when your true beauty is at its peak.
           

                                             Loads of Agape love
                                                           Tosin
                                                            Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment