Thursday 3 January 2013

Sunday's Best





This is an outfit I wore to Church on the last Sunday of 2012. This day was a very special day for me as I had a lot to be thankful for. Being alive each new day is a gift in itself, and I'm always very grateful. Anyone who knows me knows that I deeply love mixing colours. I almost feel like I colour block my outfits everyday. When I just see a colour I automatically think of numerous colours that I can pair it with. So when I picked out these berry jeans I figured it would be nice to add a mustard bag to give the outfit a pop colour . 



                         
For this time of year bright colours like these may seem a bit too dramatic for some, but if you're brave enough to wear a bit of colour go for deeper tones, like mustard instead of yellow/ burnt orange instead of orange and so on and so forth as these are great for this season. I normally use three colours in most of my outfits, combining two bold colours with a neutral colour that creates a base for the outfit and goes with all the other colours.

                              Bold colours for me represent life and this outfit certainly gave me life. 
                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                  Loads of Agape love
                                                                          Tosin 
                                                                            xx



No comments:

Post a Comment