Monday 15 April 2013

Fab Sundays




I hope you're all doing well and having a nice day so far. I titled this post fab Sundays because on a Sunday I  make even more of an effort to look good since I'm going to church to get my dance on. Yesterday the Sun was shining here in London which is very rare, so I couldn't help but bring out my bold side. I love colours as I have said time and time again but I'm not so much a print girl, however I love graphic, bold and tribal prints, basically anything that would look amazing next to a block colour. So I couldn't help but buy these trousers when I saw them for only £5. I had fun putting this ensemble together and I always love an outfit where I don't have to wear any black because it makes me know I'm becoming more comfortable with exploring colours. In case you're wondering about the eye candy it was given to me by my fashionista mother. I'm sure you know pink glasses already make a statement, but when you pair it with a hot pink blazer *pause* we will leave it at that.

I'm going to be introducing some new fun segments to the blog, the one I'm excited about the most is 'Agape Style scouting'. This will involve features of some stylish people from all over London, and when I travel, the world. So if I stop you in the street to take a picture because you look amazing please say yes : )




I love bold, colourful party dresses because they don't need any accessories, just throw one on and you're done" - Cat Deeley

                                                                 Loads of Agape love
                                                                           Tosin
                                                                              xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment