Wednesday 3 July 2013

Life's twists and turns



*she hides her face in shame* I can't believe how long it has been. It feels like it has been a year or two, but it is all with good reason, so do find it in your kind hearts to forgive my lack of posts ? I have sincerely missed blogging, but there has been way too much going on for me in so many areas.

Here's the deal, over the next few months my blog will be undergoing some major changes and re branding, and will now be more of a personal style blog, not much different from before you say. Here's why. I have now joined an amazing styling company called 'Potential U' check them out here HERE. This therefore means I will be taking a break from my own personal styling endeavours and all styling I do will be carried out under the name of Potential U. This is an absolutely amazing and humbling opportunity, so when I was asked to join the team as a junior stylist I was over the moon, as I strongly believe I have so much to learn, and I have always looked up to Joy the senior stylist for advice in the styling field. I had to undergo the normal recruitment process, and it all went very well.

So the blog will pretty much be about the same things which I love, FASHION and styling advice etc, but there will be some slight changes here and there. Hopefully posting should resume pretty soon as I'm still finalising a few things. There have been so many outfits that I've wanted to show you but there's hardly ever someone to take photos as and when I need them. I was actually considering paying a photographer at one point in time lol. If you have a blog who takes your pics?

I apologise once again for my absence. How have you all been? Leave a comment below,
let me know


                                                         Loads of  love
                                                                 Tosin
                                                                  xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment