Monday 4 March 2013

Spring wishes





Ladies, Ladies, Ladies its been a while. I hope you're all well. Is it just me or is time literally flying by? we're already in March I'm pretty sure I did my first blog post yesterday. 

Here's an outfit I wore on Saturday, the day my plans completely turned upside down, but that still didn't stop me from fitting in a mini photo shoot.Apart from the fact that I am a spring baby, there's something beautiful about the anticipation of Spring, the beautiful flowers that start to grow and the blossom trees, the subtle sunshine with the gentle breeze, I can go on and on about how beautiful Spring is. This outfit was more or less inspired by the meeting point of spring and winter, which is why I used a neutral palette to form my outfit then added a splash of colour with the teal trousers. 

As I grow older my style is definitely changing, but my love for colours will never die. If you find that you still want to look chic and mature but wear colour this is a good way to do it, so you have that one pop of colour. I only noticed that my clutch was the wrong way round after shooting, so never mind.  The most important thing is to carry yourself with confidence and just appreciate who you are. It's a learning process but we can all get there if we make an effort to appreciate ourselves daily.


 "The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair" ~ Audrey Hepburn 

Photography by Dami Adeoye 

 Loads of Agape Love
  Tosin  
   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment