Monday 11 March 2013

Classic lady




I've always considered myself to be someone who doesn't fit in with this generation. Mainly because I'm often referred to as a granny by close ones, due to my love for pearls, vintage looking jewellery/  items, blazers and anything dainty. So when my mum bought me this dress I was so in love. It's not so much a classic piece, but straight away I thought of making look like one because of its black and gold detailing. To refrain from looking dull and gloomy I added a red lip and my Chanel bag (vintage- from my mums beautiful closet). This for me added the perfect touch of colour I was looking for. I'm definitely someone who believes in the saying "it's not what you wear it's how you wear it" if you choose to wear a t-shirt and jeans, wear it well and carry yourself in a way that would make others want to wear t-shirt and Jeans. Yes it's the beloved white shirt again, I felt like black would've been too dull so I opted for one of my whites to do the trick. Always remember style is personal, style is YOU, don't become something you're not in a bid to please others. I often get told to try and dress a bit more casual, but if that's not me , then it would only last for a day and I would be right back to myself again, having said that I wouldn't even be comfortable. So ladies find your own style, stick with it and most of all be classy with it. 



“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” 
― Coco Chanel


Loads of Agape love
Tosin
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment