Sunday 28 April 2013

Monochrome part 1




Happy Sunday my loves, it was my birthday yesterday *she does the moonwalk*. Never mind the age I'm young (22). I wore this monochrome outfit to dinner. The weather wasn't as great as I've been advertising in the last few posts so I opted for a comfortable yet stylish outfit that didn't require my legs to be out. My hair yes it's burgundy and short !! I decided that I would try something new and different to my usual and I never go for colour so I thought why not I'm 22 heeey *american accent*. The burgundy hair with the monochrome outfit made me happy because as you know I love colour and so the monochrome look is never my first option, but with the coloured hair I may be toning things down a bit now. I hope you're all well. Talk to me, let me know how you're doing.




Photo credits : Dami Adeoye

                                                                               Loads of Agape love
                                                                                        Tosin
                                                                                          xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment