Thursday 25 April 2013

Orange sophistication


How have you been beauties and gent?  (are there any gents that read this blog? ) I hope you've had a fab week so far. We most certainly have in London as the temperatures have been warm and it's been sunny all week which is great. I wore this outfit last Sunday and I must say it really made me feel like even more of a lady. The pencil skirt and pointed shoe combo almost has a way of making one appear more sophisticated and mature instantly, then I guess posture and poise just tops it off. I find that bright and deep colours are my thing mainly because they suit my skin tone and therefore give a lovely glow to my skin. If you have trouble finding a colour that suits your skin tone, think 10 years younger or face lift. It's the colour palette that gives you an instant face lift when put next to your face that is best suited for you. If it washes you out then perhaps you should leave it in the shop. I will do a post on colours and skin tone in the near future,as wearing the right colours can do so much for you. 



                                                                             Loads of Agape love
                                                                                     Tosin
                                                                                      xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment